Business forms / solutions with vending machines
Purchasing smart vending machines
- High initial costs.
- You have to purchase many machines for each different location if you want to get profits at multiple locations.
- Slow return on investment.
- High business risks if your business investors suddenly withdraw capital or encounter force majeure incidents.
Renting smart vending machines
- Low initial costs, not much start capital needed.
- Low initial costs if you want to place machines in many different locations.
- Quick return on investment.
- Minimized business risks. You can easily stop the rent contract.
Factors that affect the profitability of the smart vending machine business
Best Locations For Vending Machines
This is an important factor if you want to profit from the vending machine business. A good location is a prerequisite for your profits.
According to the detailed report by Dropfoods, the "golden" locations with the highest traffic are schools, railway stations, airports, hospitals, apartment buildings, office buildings, manufacturing facilities...
For a more specific analysis of each location of vending machine placement, please click on the link below:
Products in vending machines
You can sell many different essential goods in a vending machine, such as soft drinks, beer, snacks, instant noodles, ...
Due to high consumers’ demand, these goods are very suitable for your initial business process.
The Different Types Of Vending Machines
In the Vietnamese market, there are mainly two types of vending machines: Mechanical Vending Machines and Smart Vending Machines.
A Mechanical Vending Machine only sells products that are available in the machine. There are no other features. If you insert a large denomination, you have to use it all up because the machine will not return the change to you.
Smart vending machines are often equipped with large touchscreens for product selection and dynamic display (between 32 inch to 49 inch) with many useful features aside from the purchasing function. Those features include: change return, mobile phone credit top-up, cashless payment, support of e-wallets / QR codes / coupons and more. You can also advertise on the machine screen / body to reach potential customers, minimize advertising costs, and promote branding.
In addition, the capacity of different machine types vary in size. These factors also significantly affect the profit of the vending machine. You should consider this carefully and choose the type of machine which is best suitable for your business to avoid wasting capital.
Reputable brands providing vending machines in the market
To find a reputable brand is not easy since there are presently many vending machine suppliers in Vietnam. Imported machines or domestic machines, if you are looking for high-quality vending machines, Dropfoods is here for you!
- Dropfoods, backed by Singapore-based venture builder Sugar Ventures, operates smart vending machines in Vietnam.
- Dropfoods specializes in placing and leasing smart vending machines.
- Dropfoods has attractive prices with many special offers, just for you!
- Dropfoods has a team of dedicated consultants who will answer all your questions as well as always accompany you through the process of surveying locations, installing machines and choosing the right products to sell.
- Dropfoods supports you with maintenance, repair and also goods procurement to ensure your business runs smoothly.
Through this article, you already know how to make a profit with vending machines, right? We wish you success with this high-potential and attractive business.
If you have interest in cooperating with Dropfoods, please fill in your information in the form below. Dropfoods will contact you as soon as possible.